My 3 Songs 11/23/05
This is going to be a tough one...so I'll give the answer.
- Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy - Elton John (yeah, I like this song, so what?)
- Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
- Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Wanna know the answer?
Do you really?
Of course this is kinda cheatin'.
Okay the answer is:
They are all title tracks from the albums.
posted by Gil T. @ 7:11 PM
Just a few questions
1. Why all this uproar about bird flu?
2. Why is this Tamiflu product being touted as a panacaea? (especially when it doesn't fight bird/avian flu)
3. Why is it that Donald Rumsfeld owns millions of dollars worth of stock in Gilead Sciences (the makers of Tamiflu)?
4. Why is George Bush ready to declare marshall law to fight a flu that has yet to be proven to infect humans?
5. Where is the media/press when they should be revealing these things and not scaring the public about a fake pandemic?
posted by Gil T. @ 1:03 PM
My 3 Songs 11/16/05
Well only 4 days until my birthday and that has nothing to do with tonight's my 3 songs. So......
Here are the songs:
- Every Time I Think of You - The Babys
- Possession - Bad English
- Missing You - John Waite
the hint is the photo...who is it?
posted by Gil T. @ 6:24 PM
My 3 Songs 11/09/05
Okay here are the songs:
- Cover of the Rolling Stone - Dr. Hook
- Spirit in the Sky - Doctor & The Medics
- Right Place, Wrong Time - Dr. John
Once again I don't need to give a hint :)
posted by Gil T. @ 6:35 PM
New Spider-Man Villain
Sony Pictures has officially announced the new Villain in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 movie.
Thomas Haden Church as Flint Marko aka The Sandman.
He was Ned in TV's Ned & Stacy, but my favorite church role on TV was that of Lowell Mather on "Wings"
He was death's assistant in "Monkeybone" a movie that could have been sooo much more.
So look out for the next Spider-man movie.
Actually the best part of the movie, in my opinion, will be the introduction of Venom, portrayed by "That '70's Show" lead actor Topher Grace. Also Dylan Baker will be back portraying Dr. Curt Connors, whom we all know is destined to be The Lizard.
posted by Gil T. @ 2:08 PM